Research Properties, Inc.Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana
For this reason, employees are instructed to only show the vacant apartments after the vacancy preparation process has been completed. The apartments are not identical, however all market ready apartments have been serviced for repairs, freshly painted, carpets shampooed, and completely cleaned before a new resident moves in. As an ongoing routine, the furnace & A/C filters are changed and preventative pest control is provided regularly. Kitchen appliances and mini blinds are also furnished. We welcome prospective residents to visit our properties and see for themselves that the details make all the difference.
To exceed the expectations of our residents and provide outstanding service. Part of the objective is to provide a clean and quiet home to every resident. In addition, we provide service by maintaining reasonable standards, responding promptly, and anticipating the needs of our residents. Little things can make all the difference. If you need help replacing a light bulb or have an after hours emergency, it our business is to provide assistance. Many of our customers are long term residents and we think you will find them to be great neighbors and possibly friends. In the event of a disturbance, we encourage written communication to our office to ensure the quickest resolution. Rental qualifications for new residents help ensure courteous and quiet neighbors. The following is a summary of our rental guidelines:
- Identity confirmed with valid U.S. Government issued photo I.D.
- Gross monthly income of at least three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Credit Score Decision (Approved, Conditional, or Denied)
- Criminal history (Approved or Automatic Denial)
- Positive verifiable rental reference or mortgage payment history.
- Maximum occupancy of two persons per bedroom, plus infant.
- Up to (2) domestic pets may be approved with a size limit of 15” at the highest point on back.
The following companies to obtain credit information:
WESTERN REPORTING INC.
8789 S. Highland Drive #300 Sandy UT 84093 toll-free: (855) 850-6263
TRANS UNION CONSUMER RELATIONS
PO BOX 1000
Chester, PA 19022